Enjoy grilling outside while the weather is still nice and make Laura’s Lean Beef California Sliders! Top it with homemade guacamole for a flavorful explosion that will make you want summer to never end. Earn $1.00 cash back on Laura’s Lean Beef!
- 1 1⁄4 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1⁄2 t sea salt (divided)
- 1⁄4 t pepper
- 3 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 1⁄3 c diced red onion
- 1 clv garlic, minced
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 t hot sauce
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 8 (1-ounce) parker house rolls (optional)
1. Combine beef, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide into 10 equal portions, shaping into a ¼-inch patty; set aside.
2. Combine avocado, onion, garlic, lemon juice, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and hot sauce in a bowl. Add tomato, mixing well.
3. Place patties in a grill pan or on a grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve topped with guacamole mixture on rolls if desired.