Do you love chicken parmesan but dread making it because of the long preparation time? This time-saving twist from Ragú® preserves the classic taste that you and your family love. Earn up to $3.50 with rebates from Ragú®, Tyson® and Roth® Grand Cru® Shredded Cheese.
- ¾ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.