This appetizer from Wright® Brand Bacon combines the perfect amount of crisp, crunch and cream to charm all of your party guests. Earn up to $4.00 cash back on Wright® Brand Bacon, Challenge Cream Cheese and Roth® Grand Cru® Shredded Cheese.
- 6 slices Wright® Brand Naturally Smoked Peppered Bacon
- 12 fresh jalapeño peppers, stem portion removed, deseeded completely
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- To taste salt and black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove jalapeno stems, cutting away the very top of the pepper. This allows for easy removal of the seeds.
- In a bowl, combine cream-cheese mixture, cheddar cheese, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Gently fill hollowed jalapenos with cream-cheese mixture.
- Place a small piece of bacon over the exposed portion of the jalapeno. Tightly wrap each filled jalapeno securing the filling inside. Use a toothpick for added stability.
- Cook peppers on preheated outdoor grill and finish in a 350°F oven if needed.